Thursday, December 29, 2011

Week 21

We are officially past the halfway mark! This is also the last weekly fruit update...they move to monthly changes after this.

I definitely feel HUGE this week! I swear I've grown a lot since that last picture was taken, and I know there's plenty of growing left to do. I'm to that point where no one has to question whether I'm pregnant or not...even with a winter coat on. Most days I feel great, today I felt squished...breathing was harder, bending over felt nearly impossible, and there was definitely some stretching going on.

I've been busy the past few days creating baby registries, and tomorrow I will embark on washing/organizing all of the baby clothes we've received. Hopefully soon we'll start on creating the nursery. Jason has quite a few projects going so it'll be some time before we get any pictures of that up!

Here are the links to the registries....they are a work in progress and will still be changed and added to, but it's a good start.

Target- http://www.target.com/RegistryGiftGiverCmd?isPreview=false&status=completePageLink&listId=tF-3XNw_TJoixwSxkM7viA&registryType=BB&isAjax=false

Babies R Us- http://www.toysrus.com/registry/search/index.jsp?_flowExecutionKey=_c6130C4D0-349F-CF74-D90E-7B8720F9FAC3_kDC551E33-0754-0A45-A64E-BC92804B6EE7&overrideStore=TRUS

And here's the weekly update on the babies' size:

Your Baby: Week 21

Baby gulps down several ounces of amniotic fluid every day, both for hydration and nutrition and to practice swallowing and digesting. And, these days, those taste buds actually work! Studies show that after birth, babies are most interested in tastes they've already experienced through amniotic fluid. Meaning, think about what you want your future child to eat as you prepare your own lunch.

As a side note... please keep Jason and me in mind this next week....we turned in our cable box and will be living on just the basic channels. We're already joking about how this is going to make us have to actually talk to each other or read instead of turning on the tv!

No comments: