Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Folding a Fitted Sheet


There’s probably a correct way to fold a fitted sheet, but I’ve got my own way. It’s not perfect, and it often doesn’t come out rectangular, but it works. The past few months have felt a lot like folding fitted sheets: trying to accomplish all the things I was not used to doing. I think I’m finally in a rhythm now, but the past few months have definitely brought a lot of changes to our house.

The dogs are on a 3-times-a-day schedule instead of whenever they begged Meg to go out. The cleaning gets done a little throughout the week instead of in one fell swoop on Saturday. The alarm clock goes off earlier, and I go to bed later. The times they are a changin’.

Most of the questions that come up are “how?” questions. I know everything will work itself out and God has a plan. I don’t worry about it, but that doesn’t mean I don’t think about it!

No comments: