Saturday, October 1, 2011

Week 8

Your Baby: Week 8

Your baby is growing like mad, putting on about a millimeter every day and continuing to straighten out in the trunk. Though you can't feel it yet, baby is moving those little arms, legs and (now only slightly) webbed fingers and toes like crazy.


Symptoms this past week included more nausea, some sickness, exhaustion, but overall nothing too bad... anytime I start feeling sick I eat which seems to help. Still not eating any beef, which is driving Jason crazy! Oh, and sleeping is not as nice as it used to be. I'm waking up multiple times a night either to go to the bathroom, or usually because I'm uncomfortable. I'm a stomach sleeper by nature which clearly is no longer an option, so this rolling from one side to the other just isn't cutting it.

We're still planning out ways to let y'all know that we're pregnant, but we're down to just a few days so we'd better finalize things soon. It's exciting and nerve-wracking at the same time. I'm so excited to see our little one and see the heart beat and yet afraid that it's not going to be beating. Jason's pretty excited too and I think after this visit it will finally become real for us.

No comments: