Tuesday, October 18, 2011

week 10

Sorry, this post is a little late in coming... we were down in GA this weekend visiting Jason's family for his dad's bday and I'm just now getting around to posting.

Still feeling pretty good... the little morning sickness I had is subsiding, though I feel pregnant now. I'm definitely starting to get bigger so there's just always constant pressure, particularly when I'm sitting down. Still exhausted most of the time and still just an overall feeling of not feeling good. All in all I definitely can't complain!

Here is the update on how big the little ones are! (P.S. this is a prune in case you couldn't tell)

Your Baby: Week 10

With bones and cartilage starting to form and vital organs beginning to function, baby is making major progress. Body length will almost double in the next three weeks, and arm joints are now working. (Soon, legs will too.)

No comments: