Monday, October 24, 2011

Week 11

Your Baby: Week 11

Your fetus currently enjoys a 1:1 ratio between body and head, and has skin so transparent that blood vessels show right through. But, fingers and toes are no longer webbed, and hair follicles, tooth buds and nail beds are forming -- setting up a significantly more attractive future.


So, our little ones are lime size this week. There's definitely been a lot of stretching/growing going on lately. I'm overall feeling better, still nauseous, exhausted (Jason laughs at me going to be between 7-8:30 most nights), and experiencing some dizziness. I'm getting to the point where I'm hungry all the time, but yet can't eat much when I do eat.

I've also hit that 'Oh my gosh, we're going to need a lot of stuff' stage so I'm constantly making lists in my head and looking up prices of things online. I, thankfully, have been given/loaned an amazing amount of maternity clothes and baby toys/strollers/necessities.

We're entering the end of the 1st trimester which is exciting (according to developmental timelines we enter the 2nd trimester on Thursday). I have my next dr. appt on Nov 1, and we should be able to hear the heartbeats then so that's exciting.

We're still taking pictures (about every 2 weeks)...not a lot of growth to show yet unless you just really know what my stomach looked like ahead of time, but I'm sure shortly we'll be able to post some belly shots. I promise we'll get them up once you can actually see something- maybe even start with one this weekend since we'll be at the 3 month mark. :)

Thanks for all the continued prayers that everyone develops safe and healthy!


No comments: