Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Week 14

So, things are going good this week. We kinda slipped into week 14 without me really realizing it!

Changes this week: I'm hungry all the time, but can't eat much at any one time. I have to pack more snacks than I ever thought possible! I'm still craving chicken nuggets from McDonalds or Wendys and gravy (Not together, but that would taste good too). Cheesy potato soup has been a favorite the past couple weeks, but it usually is around this time of year so I'm not sure that can be counted as a pregnancy craving.

I'm starting to get more energy back; still very tired at the end of the day, but not as exhausted throughout the day. It's getting harder to sit on the floor with my clients and I realize that one is only going to get worse :) Still having my emotional breakdowns at very small, unimportant things, but Jason is a trooper to put up with them!

The babies' growth this week looks like this:

Your Baby: Week 14

Your adorable little fetus is busy with thumb sucking, toe wiggling, and (not so cute but equally amazing) making urine and breathing amniotic fluid as the liver, kidneys and spleen continue to develop. Lanugo (thin, downy hair) is growing all over the body for warmth.

No comments: