Monday, November 7, 2011

Week 13

Your Baby: Week 13

Your fetus is forming teeth and vocal cords... savor this, their non-functional phase. Baby is approaching normal proportions, with a head now only one third the size of the body. Intestines are in the process of moving from the umbilical cord to baby's tummy. (Much more convenient.)

We are now officially in the 2nd trimester!! They say that the 1st trimester pregnancy symptoms (nausea, bathroom breaks, etc) will die down this trimester, but so far I haven't noticed much of a difference. I was never all that sick anyway so I can handle the 1-2 times per week it creeps up on me.

Jason and I went to look at baby items this weekend; not necessarily to buy, but to see what we will need and begin thinking of Christmas lists... I kinda knew what we were in for, but he was a little sticker shocked. Thank goodness for consignment stores, craigslist and amazon to help find some cheaper options!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

And the sticker shock will continue...

But it's not the only things that doubles - so does the fun and the blessings!!

Vicki