Monday, September 28, 2009

if at first you don't succeed...

...try try again. Ok, so I'm trying out the blogging thing again and I think I can do it this time! :/ My first thought in this was 'well we don't have anything important to say and I really don't feel like spilling my life story so why blog?' And then I thought 'no, you can do this, you can take pictures and add them to tell everyone about the events of your maybe boring life at this point!' So here I am!

It's the end of September and we had our first fall day of the year today. It was beautiful! Jason also shot his first engagement shoot and I think it went really well! He had a lot of fun with it and got some great pics, so here's to the photography career taking off!

I chopped off my hair, photo to come, and LOVE it! It's the perfect change for me and I'll give Jason all the credit :)

The kids (dogs and cats) are great. Maizie is still growing, she's larger than Blue now and I think is realizing it too. She'll take off after him outside and plow into him rolling him down the hill while she stands atop him triumphant. But she's sweet, and Blue, bless his heart, tolerates her. The cats are alive, in hiding until night when they can roam free. But I think they're content too.

Today is our friend Amanda's birthday, so off to the Aquarium, her choice, for dinner!

No comments: