Sunday, January 20, 2008

New Website...

Hello to everyone!
Jason (with my help) just created a website for us, and he told me that I HAD to blog if he was going to make it. So, this is my first blog...with more to come.

I'm pretty excited about the website, it helps to make things even more official! :) We'll try to keep it updated as things continue to get planned. As of Monday we will be 5 months away...craziness!!! :)

Anyway, I hope everyone is doing well and you'll hear from us soon!!
Megan

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the engagement Meg. Been a long time since I saw you(or talked to you) last but I noticed the update on Facebook and wanted to congratulate you and your future husband. He seems like a great guy(and since the only things I know about him is what I learned from your website I feel this is a valid comment....) But seriously, he seems like a great fit for you. Anyway, enjoy the wedding/honeymoon planning. It is a great time and you only get to do it once(in case you forgot what you learned at the Methodist Church in Adel) so make it fun!

Anonymous said...

I got the save the date in the mail today! Yeeea Ha, hearts are beaming today in Georgia. June 21st it is. I wanna sing and dance!We will be praying for you until we see you on your beautiful day. Megan and Jason....what a beautiful couple you make!

Tara and the Judds